Sample Chocolates and Shop Downtown at the Next “4th Friday”
Downtown Businesses and Tryon Downtown Development Association welcome you to the February “4th Friday” event the Tryon Chocolate Stroll.
THE CHOCOLATE TASTING ONLY IS A TICKETED EVENT! Please come enjoy downtown without a ticket at our restaurants, stores, wine tasting at the Tryon Bottle and the 4th Friday opening at Carri Bass and more free of charge!
Your $15 ticket will get you a sample from each of these downtown locations:
- Upstairs Artspace – Sample from McGourty’s Pub
- Carolina Confections / Tryon Toymakers – Sample from Carolina Confections
- The Nest – Sample from All Good Things Bakery
- A Taste of Olives and Grapes – Sample desserts made with ingredients from the shop!
- Four Winds Florist – Sample from Huckleberry’s
- Trade Street Trading Co / The Carriage Stop – Sample from DuJour
- The Book Shelf – More Samples from Carolina Confections!
- Tryon Painters and Sculptors – Sample from Lavender Bistro
- Vines of Tryon – More samples from DuJour!
- Brett Auston – Sample from Kate D’s
- and the Tryon Coffee House
Tickets may also be purchased by cash or check at Carolina Confections, The Book Shelf and at the TDDA office at the Tryon Historical Museum starting February 8. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.downtowntryon.org/chocolatestroll. Tickets are limited and the cut-off is February 20. A limited number of tickets will be available on the day of the event for $20 at the Tryon Historical Museum.